[NEohioPAL]This week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri May 17 15:24:01 PDT 2002

Hello, everyone. Here is your electronic digest of news and events from the
Oberlin Conservatory of Music at Oberlin College.

Please allow me to invite you to our website for the latest news and
features from Oberlin, including a new "Listening Room"--

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

For a listing of upcoming concerts, recitals, and master classes for the
rest of the season, please view our electronic calendar:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

I hope you will find this information useful as you plan future stories and
articles about the music world. Should you have any questions or comments,
please let me know. I would love to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Marci Janas
Acting Director of Public Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
77 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328
fax: 440-776-3006
em:  marci.janas at oberlin.edu
web: www.oberlin.edu

The Oberlin Conservatory of Music at Oberlin College, founded in 1865, is
the nation's oldest continuously operating conservatory, and the only major
music school in the country linked with a preeminent college of arts and
sciences.