[NEohioPAL]Audition Notice "The Tempest" (Outdoor Production)

Marifrances Conrad lakeerieplayers at lycos.com
Mon May 20 12:15:02 PDT 2002

Dear Fellow Theater Supporters,

I am starting a new community theater in Northeast Ohio called the Lake Erie Players. We are holding our first auditions this week for a production of "The Tempest" in Burton, OH (next to the Geauga County Fairgrounds). Everyone is cordially invited to audition. Please pass along the following info to your
friends, and please place on callboards.

Thank you very much! -- Marifrances Conrad
(audition notice follows)

Hello,

This email is to let you know about the upcoming "Tempest" auditions at Kent State, Geauga Campus in Burton, OH.

The Shakespeare play, "The Tempest" will be the very first production of the brand-new Northeast Ohio community theater, the Lake Erie Players. The play will be performed outside on the lawn and will
be free and open to the public. The performance dates will be July 26 and 27 (at 6:30PM) and July 28 (at 2PM), August 2 and 3 (at 6:30PM) and August 4 (at 2PM).

**AUDITION DATES**: Friday, May 24 at 6:30PM and Saturday, May 25 at 2PM at Kent State, Geauga Branch, 14111 Claridon-Troy Road, Burton, OH. The campus is located right next to the Geauga County Fairgrounds.
The auditions are going to be held outside on the lawn of the campus, in the back of the campus, to the left of the ballfield. Pull into the campus and keep driving to the left to find the audition site.

Everyone is warmly invited to audition, regardless of age, disability, or experience level. It is not necessary to prepare a monologue. You do not need an appointment to audition; just show up. There are many parts available for persons of all experience levels. Stage manager and behind-the-scenes personnel are also needed.

For further information, please call Marifrances at (216) 731-7337
or email lakeerieplayers at lycos.com

THANK YOU for your interest! See you there!

Sincerely,
Marifrances Conrad, Founder, Lake Erie Players

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus