[NEohioPAL]Bob Stegmiller passed away Tuesday morning

Mjalexthac at aol.com Mjalexthac at aol.com
Wed May 22 06:15:35 PDT 2002

--part1_11e.10f91832.2a1c7484_boundary

Dear NEOpal friends:

Bob Stegmiller died Tuesday morning at approximately 11 AM due to a blood=20
clot following a stoke last Monday. He had been in intensive care at St.=20
Vincent's Hospital.=20

Many of you know Bob's work, perhaps from CPT--and the Shakespeare outdoor=20
adventures, or Dancing Wheels, Cuyahoga Valley Youth Ballet, and his many,=20
many directing and design contributions to area high school and community=20
theaters.

For the past 3 years Bob has been the life line to our theater, Actors'=20
Summit. He has designed and lit everyone of our productions. =A0

Please check the NEOpal for more information about arrangements. =A0Sheila=20
Heyman the Drama Director from Beachwood High School, long time friend of=20
Bob's, will help keep us updated.=20

I'll miss you Bob, thanks for shining your "light" on us.=20

MaryJo Alexander =A0=A0=A0

--part1_11e.10f91832.2a1c7484_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Gill Sans" LANG=3D"0">Dear NEOpal friends:
<BR>
<BR>Bob Stegmiller died Tuesday morning at approximately 11 AM due to a bloo=
d clot following a stoke last Monday. He had been in intensive care at St. V=
incent's Hospital.=20
<BR>
<BR>Many of you know Bob's work, perhaps from CPT--and the Shakespeare outdo=
or adventures, or Dancing Wheels, Cuyahoga Valley Youth Ballet, and his many=
, many directing and design contributions to area high school and community=20=
theaters.
<BR>
<BR>For the past 3 years Bob has been the life line to our theater, Actors'=20=
Summit. He has designed and lit everyone of our productions. =A0
<BR>
<BR>Please check the NEOpal for more information about arrangements. =A0Shei=
la Heyman the Drama Director from Beachwood High School, long time friend of=
 Bob's, will help keep us updated.=20
<BR>
<BR>I'll miss you Bob, thanks for shining your "light" on us.=20
<BR>
<BR>MaryJo Alexander =A0=A0=A0</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11e.10f91832.2a1c7484_boundary--