[NEohioPAL]Fwd: M.I.D. Casting Call

Not spam..it's M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Wed May 22 17:03:22 PDT 2002

--0-1101395988-1022096468=:6448

>Mitch:

>I hope all is well. I need your help badly, man. Think you can pass this along? If you have any questions call me or email me back!

>>Principal photography for "Manhood is Dead" has begun and is
off to a terrific start.  We are currently seeking one actress to fill the role
>recently vacated featured role.  This will shoot THIS FRIDAY in
Austin
>>>beginning at 8pm.

>>Grey Girl #4 - The Grey Girls are a series of similar looking
women who are
>the setup for a visual punch line at the end of the film.  None of
>them ever
>speak, except for GG4 - this is a speaking role, with a very funny
line.
>Seeking attractive blondes who can pull off the 'bimbo' look.
There is no
>nudity required, but  we need the audience to *think* she's naked
she walks
>out of the room.  This will be accomplished by having another
actor right
>behind her as she exits, blocking off all but the left half of her
body from
>behind.  If this is in any way confusing, please call and ask for
clarification.

>Send headshots and resumes IMMEDIATELY to:
>tim at dizzystick.com or contact the production office at
713-785-1458

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite with over 5,556+ friends, pics, FREE MP3's, video and MORE!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002