[NEohioPAL]Tonyn'Tina AUDITIONS - men 25-35

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Thu May 23 13:15:03 PDT 2002

--part1_91.1d5f27cc.2a1e728f_boundary

We are currently seeking strong non-equity & equity actors (25-35ish) with
improv experience and a good sense of humor to join the cast as Black Family
members  who will understudy Tony (Groom), Dominic (womanizing Groomsman),
Joey (Tina's gay brother - not outwardly gay, good dancer) and Timmy (Joey's
partner, the videographer).  The Black Family members are the actors who play
the caterers - they do minimal food service, but no actual waiting on tables.
 We are also seeking to fill some of these roles, but would like everyone to
enter the cast in a Black Family role as it is the quickest and most
intensive way to learn the show.  All but Timmy candidates should have an
Italian look.  Drop off pic & resume at the Hanna stage door (facing Euclid
Ave. at the back of the parking lot directly across the street from the State
Theater Marquis at Playhouse Square) by Sunday to be considered for an
audition.  Mark envelopes to the attention of Jacqi Loewy (respond to this
email or call 685-1696 if you have questions).  Auditions will be scheduled
for the afternoon of Friday, May 31.

Tony n'Tina's Wedding is a co-production between Hey City Theater in
Minneapolis and Playhouse Square.  Starting pay is $46 per show with
equivalent rehearsal pay.  Currently we do 6 shows per week (Wed. - Sun.).
We are the longest-running show in Cleveland and expect to be running through
the end of the year. Thanks for your interest.

Jacqi Loewy, Production Stage Manager

--part1_91.1d5f27cc.2a1e728f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">We are currently seeking strong non-equity & equity actors (25-35ish) with improv experience and a good sense of humor to join the cast as Black Family members  who will understudy <B>Tony</B> (Groom), <B>Dominic</B> (womanizing Groomsman),<B> Joey</B> (Tina's gay brother - not outwardly gay, good dancer) and <B>Timmy</B> (Joey's partner, the videographer).  The Black Family members are the actors who play the caterers - they do minimal food service, but no actual waiting on tables.  We are also seeking to fill some of these roles, but would like everyone to enter the cast in a Black Family role as it is the quickest and most intensive way to learn the show.  All but Timmy candidates should have an Italian look.  Drop off pic & resume at the Hanna stage door (facing Euclid Ave. at the back of the parking lot directly across the street from the State Theater Marquis at Playhouse Square) by Sunday to be considered for an audition.  Mark envelopes to the attention of Jacqi Loewy (respond to this email or call 685-1696 if you have questions).  <B>Auditions will be scheduled for the afternoon of Friday, May 31.  </B><BR>
<BR>
Tony n'Tina's Wedding is a co-production between Hey City Theater in Minneapolis and Playhouse Square.  Starting pay is $46 per show with equivalent rehearsal pay.  Currently we do 6 shows per week (Wed. - Sun.).  We are the longest-running show in Cleveland and expect to be running through the end of the year. Thanks for your interest.<BR>
<BR>
Jacqi Loewy, Production Stage Manager</FONT></HTML>

--part1_91.1d5f27cc.2a1e728f_boundary--