[NEohioPAL]looking for Little Shop props

J E McCutchan jim at mccutchan.org
Fri May 24 08:17:12 PDT 2002

Yound People's Performing Arts and Theatre 8:15 are opening "Little Shop
of Horrors" on Friday, May 31st. There are a few props we are still
looking for if anyone has done the show and has them lying around that
we could borrow we can pick up and return and work out some comp.
tickets.  The items we are looking for are as follows:

Gas mask for dentist
dental tools and picture of decayed mouth
large clock that time can be changed from the back

If anyone has access to any of these items please e-mail me at
kim at mccutchan.org or feel free to call at (330)456-6917 as soon as
possible.

Thank you.
Kim McCutchan