[NEohioPAL]Bob Stegmiller

DOGRESQR at aol.com DOGRESQR at aol.com
Fri May 24 12:21:02 PDT 2002

Dear Friends and Colleagues of Bob Stegmiller:

It seems that everyone, in their desire to honor Bob and show their love for him, wants to conduct a memorial for him.  Today I've heard about one that might happen at Brecksville Theatre tomorrow after the wake, there are rumblings about CVLT planning something, and I'm certain there will be more.

Is it possible that we can get together to plan ONE big tribute to Bob and "do it up" for him?  I'd really like to have something well-planned and meaningful -- "a Bob Stegmiller production," if you will.

I have been in close contact with the family, and they would prefer that we let them get through this next week before anything is planned.  It would take us at least that amount of time to really organize something.

I would be more than happy to be the "lynchpin" to coordinate the memorial, and would welcome onboard anyone who would like to collaborate with me.

Please feel free to share your thoughts with me on this.

Thanks, everyone.

Sheila Heyman
Friend and Director of Theatre at Beachwood High School