[NEohioPAL]BLUESCASTER S 1st Anniversary @ FAT FISH BLUE

Robert Williams bluescasters2001 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 09:11:06 PDT 2002

--0-1414137450-1022672037=:71074

We hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend,...I know we did. Now it's time to get...

BACK 2 THE BLUES........

Come on out and Join us as we celebrate our first year of bringing U the best of the blues and all that funky old soul U love so much

THE BLUESCASTERS

Friday May 31, 2002

8:30pm until 12:30am

at

FAT FISH BLUE

21 Prospect (Corner of Ontario)

Cleveland, Ohio

216-875-6000

For the complete 2002 Summer schedule and  lots of of other stuff (party pictures and MP3 samples), check out the web site at http://bluescasters.org

It's been a great first year and we have all of U to thank for our success. We promise each and everyone of U that we will continue to give it up 4 ya everytime out...

Much Love

Bobby, Tom, Pete, & Jim

UP NEXT---------PETE'S TAVERN JUNE 14th

--0-1414137450-1022672037=:71074

<P>We hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend,...I know we did. Now it's time to get...</P>
<P><FONT size=3><STRONG>BACK 2 THE BLUES........</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><STRONG>Come on out and Join us as we celebrate our first year of bringing U the best of the blues and all that funky old soul U love so much</STRONG></P>
<P><FONT color=blue size=5><STRONG><EM>THE BLUESCASTERS</EM></STRONG></FONT></P>
<P>Friday May 31, 2002</P>
<P>8:30pm until 12:30am</P>
<P>at</P>
<P><STRONG><FONT size=3>FAT FISH BLUE</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>21 Prospect (Corner of Ontario)</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Cleveland, Ohio</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>216-875-6000</STRONG></P>
<P>For the complete 2002 Summer schedule and  lots of of other stuff (party pictures and MP3 samples), check out the web site at <A href="http://bluescasters.org">http://bluescasters.org</A> </P>
<P>It's been a great first year and we have all of U to thank for our success. We promise each and everyone of U that we will continue to give it up 4 ya everytime out...</P>
<P>Much Love</P>
<P>Bobby, Tom, Pete, & Jim</P>
--0-1414137450-1022672037=:71074--