[NEohioPAL]Musicians needed NOW for Chorus Line at Lake Performing Arts Center

Jogobe3 at aol.com Jogobe3 at aol.com
Wed May 29 15:34:01 PDT 2002

--part1_cf.17c0d542.2a264ca9_boundary

I need a keyboard player immediately to sub for me for a rehearsal
tomorrow, Thursday, May 30 from 7pm to 10pm. I have to
miss this rehearsal and need someone to play the score for A Chorus Line.
Pay is $15.00 per hour.

I also need a trumpet player for the run of the show and
would like an extra keyboard player for the run of the show.
Tech week starts Sunday June 2, 6pm to 11pm and runs
through Thursday. Show opens Fri. June 7 and runs each weekend
in June on Fri. night, Sat. night and Sunday matinee.
Pay for show musicians is $25.00 per show.
There is also a benefit performance Thurs. June 13.
Please respond, if interested, even if you have a few conflicts.
Lake Performing Arts Center is on Lake Shore Blvd. in Willowick
in the Shoregate Shopping Center.

Thanks to all. Joan Bendix, music director.
Questions? (216) 321-7483 or (216) 956-2616

I'm so grateful to this list for being able to send out a message like this!

--part1_cf.17c0d542.2a264ca9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  SIZE=2>I need a keyboard player <B>immediately </B>to sub for me for a rehearsal
<BR><B>tomorrow, Thursday, May 30 from 7pm to 10pm.</B> I have to
<BR>miss this rehearsal and need someone to play the score for A Chorus Line.
<BR>Pay is $15.00 per hour.
<BR>
<BR>I also need a <B>trumpet player </B>for the run of the show and
<BR>would like an extra <B>keyboard player</B> for the run of the show.
<BR><B>Tech week starts Sunday June 2,</B> 6pm to 11pm and runs
<BR>through Thursday. Show opens <B>Fri. June 7 </B>and runs<B> each weekend
<BR>in June on Fri. night, Sat. night and Sunday matinee.</B>
<BR>Pay for show musicians is $25.00 per show.
<BR>There is also a benefit performance Thurs. June 13.
<BR>Please respond, if interested, even if you have a few conflicts.
<BR>Lake Performing Arts Center is on Lake Shore Blvd. in Willowick
<BR>in the Shoregate Shopping Center.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks to all. <B>Joan Bendix, music director.</B>
<BR>Questions? (216) 321-7483 or (216) 956-2616
<BR>
<BR>I'm so grateful to this list for being able to send out a message like this!</P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_cf.17c0d542.2a264ca9_boundary--