[NEohioPAL]North Coast Central Casting - June auditions & workshops!

RaySzuch at aol.com RaySzuch at aol.com
Wed May 29 15:34:18 PDT 2002

--part1_92.267b91f3.2a26840a_boundary

Auditions
*********************
1) Extras needed, 18 and up, June 8th & 9th, nightclub scene for the "Pact",
8am - call (440) 442-3517 or Email - <A HREF="mailto:chrisnickerson at hotmail.com">chrisnickerson at hotmail.com</A>

2) Auditions June 15th, 4 to 8 PM at NCCC. "Judge & Jury" by Spoonbender
Productions, Inc. from Columbus. Females - 25 to 35 / Males - 30 to 60.

3) Try outs for "Sultana" (Civil war epic) stunt scenes. June 12th from 8 to
9:30 PM. Ages 18+. Wear workout cloths. Shooting Late June or early July on a
Fri. & Sat. night.

4) On May 31st for one day only worldEonline. com's national casting board
will be open to the public for one day only. From, LA to NY check all the non
paid and paid, non union, AFTRA, SAG and AEA projects. Visit it on May 31st
at <A HREF="http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=310946">North Coast Central Casting Board</A> or enter it from worldEonline.com.

5) WorldEonline child members will be placed into a park scene for the film
"9 Lives," To be shot in June or early July.

6). Professional B/W headshots taken at North Coast Central Casting on June
23rd. from 1 to 7 PM. Get your 8x10 with your name on it for only $35! Visit
the photographers site at http://headshots4u.com/

Workshops at NCCC
*********************
1) "Adult and teen" film acting classes. Monday's from 8 to 10 PM. $75 for 10
weeks, includes one-year membership in worldEonline.com.

2) Children's film acting classes (6 to 12 yrs). $35 per mo. Starting June
15th (Saturdays) from 11am to 1 PM call 216-651-5441 for info. Also includes
one-year membership in worldEonline.com for the child after 2 mo. of classes.

WorldEonline is NOT an agency but a management company. Managing our members
in the industry, with information and placement services. Our members belong
to many of the different agencies and we do not receive the percentage when
you work.

Ray, CEO
North Coast Central Casting, member of  <A HREF="http://worldeonline.com/">worldEonline.com</A>
4913 Storer Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216) 651-5441

--part1_92.267b91f3.2a26840a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Auditions<BR>
*********************<BR>
1) Extras needed, 18 and up, June 8th & 9th, nightclub scene for the "Pact", 8am - call (440) 442-3517 or Email - <A HREF="mailto:chrisnickerson at hotmail.com">chrisnickerson at hotmail.com</A>      <BR>
<BR>
2) Auditions June 15th, 4 to 8 PM at NCCC. "Judge & Jury" by Spoonbender Productions, Inc. from Columbus. Females - 25 to 35 / Males - 30 to 60.<BR>
<BR>
3) Try outs for "Sultana" (Civil war epic) stunt scenes. June 12th from 8 to 9:30 PM. Ages 18+. Wear workout cloths. Shooting Late June or early July on a Fri. & Sat. night.<BR>
<BR>
4) On May 31st for one day only worldEonline. com's national casting board will be open to the public for one day only. From, LA to NY check all the non paid and paid, non union, AFTRA, SAG and AEA projects. Visit it on May 31st at <A HREF="http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=310946">North Coast Central Casting Board</A> or enter it from worldEonline.com.<BR>
<BR>
5) WorldEonline child members will be placed into a park scene for the film "9 Lives," To be shot in June or early July.<BR>
<BR>
6).<B> Professional B/W headshots taken at North Coast Central Casting on June 23rd. from 1 to 7 PM. Get your 8x10 with your name on it for only $35! Visit the photographers site at http://headshots4u.com/</B><BR>
<BR>
Workshops at NCCC<BR>
*********************<BR>
1) "Adult and teen" film acting classes. Monday's from 8 to 10 PM. $75 for 10 weeks, includes one-year membership in worldEonline.com.<BR>
<BR>
2) Children's film acting classes (6 to 12 yrs). $35 per mo. Starting June 15th (Saturdays) from 11am to 1 PM call 216-651-5441 for info. Also includes one-year membership in worldEonline.com for the child after 2 mo. of classes.<BR>
<BR>
<B>WorldEonline is NOT an agency</B> but a management company. Managing our members in the industry, with information and placement services. Our members belong to many of the different agencies and we do not receive the percentage when you work.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Ray, CEO<BR>
North Coast Central Casting, member of  <A HREF="http://worldeonline.com/">worldEonline.com</A> <BR>