[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse seeks Male Performers for "Footloose"

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Wed May 29 16:52:18 PDT 2002

--part1_16e.e4bab26.2a269ebd_boundary

Huntington Playhouse needs male performers for various parts for it's
production of "FOOTLOOSE".  We have had to deal with a series of problems-
the latest one involving a male dancer breaking his leg while playing
Frisbee!

We are seeking men to play the parts of Ren, Chuck, Rev. Moore, and several
guys who can dance & sing.  These parts require performers at least 18 yrs of
age.  Rev. Moore should be in his 40's.

Please note -- there are no EQUITY contracts for this show, the performers
are not paid, and this will be performed in July.

Those interested should contact me at this e-mail address or call the theatre
at 440-871-8333.  Those wishing to audition should be at Huntington Playhouse
at 7:00 PM Monday, June 3rd.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village.

Tom Meyrose
Managing Director

--part1_16e.e4bab26.2a269ebd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Huntington Playhouse needs male performers for various parts for it's production of "FOOTLOOSE".  We have had to deal with a series of problems- the latest one involving a male dancer breaking his leg while playing Frisbee!<BR>
<BR>
We are seeking men to play the parts of Ren, Chuck, Rev. Moore, and several guys who can dance & sing.  These parts require performers at least 18 yrs of age.  Rev. Moore should be in his 40's.<BR>
<BR>
Please note -- there are <B><I><U>no</B></I></U> EQUITY contracts for this show, the performers are not paid, and this will be performed in July.<BR>
<BR>
Those interested should contact me at this e-mail address or call the theatre at 440-871-8333.  Those wishing to audition should be at Huntington Playhouse at 7:00 PM Monday, June 3rd.<BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village.<BR>
<BR>
Tom Meyrose<BR>
Managing Director<BR>
<BR>