[NEohioPAL]NCP OUR SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY Cast Addendum

Cheryl M Petrovic cpetrovic at juno.com
Tue Jun 4 11:32:10 PDT 2002

----__JNP_000_7278.1cd1.4861

For those interested in the cast that was posted to the media a couple of
weeks ago, we have an added cast member.  Adam C Kern has joined our team
as a vocalist & will be singing those 40's jazz, blues, boogie, swing &
musical theater classics, along with the other GI Joes & Rosie Riveters.
Welcome aboard Our Sentimental Journey, Adam !
----__JNP_000_7278.1cd1.4861

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3>
<DIV><STRONG>For those interested in the cast that was posted to the media =
a=20
couple of weeks ago, we have an added cast member.  Adam C Kern=20
has joined our team as a vocalist & will be singing those 40's =
jazz,=20
blues, boogie, swing & musical theater classics, along with the other =
GI=20
Joes & Rosie Riveters.  Welcome aboard <EM><FONT face=3DArial size=
=3D2>Our=20
Sentimental Journey</FONT></EM>, Adam !</STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_7278.1cd1.4861--

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.