[NEohioPAL]Scene Study Group Starting Monday, June 10th!

kimberly mahoney kimberly_mahoney at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:07:02 PDT 2002

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hi everyone,</P>
<P>I just wanted to let anyone else know that might be interested in joining the Scene Study Group that we are having our first meeting on <U>Monday, June 10th at 7:00pm</U>.  We will be meeting at the Tri-c East Campus Sudio Theater Space, 4250 Richmond Road, E2 Theater Building.  We will be meeting 1 or 2 times a week to work on scenes (or monologues) , have some fun and work on our craft!</P>
<P>Please bring some material that you might be interested in working on or we will have some scenes available.  We will also be deciding on Monday which days/nights are best for everyone to meet.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>If anyone has any questions or needs more info, please e-mail me or call me at (216)534-7604.</P>
<P>Warm regards,<BR>Kimberly Mahoney</P>
<P>"We are the makers of music and the dreamers of dreams.."</P>