[NEohioPAL]AEC Southern Ohio College looking for instructors

Spam? Nooo. M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:03:07 PDT 2002

--0-642036303-1023287991=:83703

Hey guys! I know you're getting tired of me posting so much stuff, but I have no choice sometimes. Especially when I know it can help a few of you out there!

Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)

AEC Southern Ohio College is looking for adjunct instructors for our
Audio/Video Production, Business Management and Accounting classes.
Instructors should have significant professional experience and the
patience to share their talents with SOC's non-traditional student
population.

Various classes in potential need of instruction include:

Lighting
Principles of Advertising
Video Production (EFP and ENG)
Advanced Audio (ProTools)
Editing (Primarily Avid)
Production Management
Small Business Management
Tax Accounting (yeah, I really am looking for someone in tax
accounting...)

If interested, send a resume to:

Chris Strobel
AEC Southern Ohio College
1011 Glendale-Milford Road
Cincinnati, OH  45215

or (even better):
cstrobel at amedcts.com

Chris

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite with over 6,199+ friends, pics, FREE MP3's, video and MORE!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002