[NEohioPAL]Dobama's Night Kitchen benefit June 7!

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at clevelandfilm.org
Thu Jun 6 17:50:02 PDT 2002

Friday, June 7,  6:00-7:30 p.m.:

Friday

Happy Hour

Outdoor restaurant patio

The Weekend

Support local theatre!

Support Dobama's Night Kitchen!

Snicker's Tavern
1261 West 76th Street,
Cleveland,
will host a week-long guest bartender gala during the first week of June to
celebrate the
opening of the patio.  The best al-fresco dining atmosphere in Cleveland!
Each night will benefit a different organization!

Show up on Friday, June 7th to show your support for the Night Kitchen!

Guest bartender Dave Reum will be mixing from 6-7:30.  Show up for happy
hour!

Tips will be donated back to the Night Kitchen. Plus, if we raise the most
money of any bartender that week,
Snickers will make a sizeable donation to NK.

Hope to see you
there--and bring a friend or 2, or 3!

Best regards,
Dan Kilbane
Artistic & Managing Director,
Dobama's Night Kitchen

P.S.  Go to the Snickers site for directions to the restaurant:
www.snickers-tavern.com

***Also, come check out MARILYN'S FESTIVAL: IN THE NIGHT KITCHEN, this
weekend @ Dobama Theatre!  We celebrate young playwrights by producing works
by students in grades 9-12.  Our mainstage produces the 1-8 grade plays.
It's a free wkd. of theatre!!!  June 7-9.

www.dobama.org
or 216/932-3396 for info.