[NEohioPAL]Audition notice for Guys and Dolls @ WICCI a Silhouette Production in Sept.

Chuck Abraham cabraham at cecodoor.com
Fri Jun 7 13:49:02 PDT 2002

For immediate release ********

Silhouette Productions in affiliation with Musical Theater International
announces Auditions for Guys and Dolls

                        DIRECTED BY CHARLES J. ABRAHAM
                        MUSICALLY ARRANGED BY ALISON RITLEY
                        CHOREOGRAPHY BY JOE BOOTH

Auditions are set for July 1st and 2nd from 7:30pm-9:00pm at The Wickliffe
Civic Center 900 Wordon rd in Wickliffe ,Ohio call 440-944-7788 for info
and directions.

Please come prepared with one vocal selection written in your key  The
musical director will accompany your selection and no a Capella auditions
will be accepted, plus you will sing from the score.
Please come dance ready our Choreographer will put you through rigorous
dance counts if applicable.

Show dates are Sept. 20,21,22,27 and 28

For personal screening  please E-Mail me back or call 440-944-3927 and
leave a message.

Best regards
Charles J. Abraham / Artistic Director