[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse seeks Male Actors

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 17:12:41 PDT 2002

--part1_9c.213b5c74.2a391a9a_boundary

Huntington Playhouse is still in search of one male actor to play the part of
Rev. Shaw Moore in our production of "FOOTLOOSE".  This performer should be
between the ages of 35 & 50.  There are two terrific songs to be song along
with some group numbers.  Dancing skills are welcome but not a requirement.
Contact me via the e- mail address on this posting or call the theatre at
440-871-8333.

Tom Meyrose

--part1_9c.213b5c74.2a391a9a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Huntington Playhouse is still in search of one male actor to play the part of Rev. Shaw Moore in our production of "FOOTLOOSE".  This performer should be between the ages of 35 & 50.  There are two terrific songs to be song along with some group numbers.  Dancing skills are welcome but not a requirement.  Contact me via the e- mail address on this posting or call the theatre at 440-871-8333.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Tom Meyrose</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9c.213b5c74.2a391a9a_boundary--