[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse holds Auditions for "A...My Name Is Alice"

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 16:36:24 PDT 2002

--part1_44.213869e1.2a39fe2b_boundary

Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for the musical-comedy review
"A...My Name Is Alice" on Tuesday, June 18th & Wednesday June 19th at 7:00
PM.  The show requires 6 women ages 20 and older.  There are no children or
teenage parts in this show.  Performers should come with a prepared song.
There will be an accompanist.

The production will be directed by Kira Seaton.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and
is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.

--part1_44.213869e1.2a39fe2b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for the musical-comedy review "A...My Name Is Alice" on Tuesday, June 18th & Wednesday June 19th at 7:00 PM.  The show requires 6 women ages 20 and older.  There are no children or teenage parts in this show.  Performers should come with a prepared song.  There will be an accompanist.<BR>
<BR>
The production will be directed by Kira Seaton.<BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_44.213869e1.2a39fe2b_boundary--