[NEohioPAL]A new issue of DANZA is available to enjoy at:

Bailarte at aol.com Bailarte at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 23:18:48 PDT 2002

Dear friends:=20

A new issue of DANZA is available for you to enjoy at=20
http://www.danzarevista.com
We continue with our free subscription campaign for the first two hundred=20
subscribers. We offer (also for free) a poster that you can see in our web=20
site. We would appreciate if you spread the word among your students to let=20
them know that we are here for them!=20
In this issue of DANZA you will find:=20
Actualidad=20
  a.. San Francisco Ethnic Dance Festival. Schedule week by week.=20
  b.. Dance with health. Problems with the lumbar column. Part III=20
  c.. Spain: Ballet David Campos, rock and classic in the same company.=20
  d.. Mexico: Projects to promote dance.=20
  e.. USA: Biodanza, develop personal abilities through the movement.=20
  f.. Argentina: "Tanguera", a successful musical about tango=20
  g.. Holland: Dance Therapy career.=20
  h.. New: Cuba, folk and classic. USA-IBC, new edition of one of the most=20
important competitions in the world. Evelyn Cisneros is back on the stage.=20
Joaquin Crespo, revelation from the contest "Arabesque" (Moscow). Alejandro=20
Parente dances in Vienna.=20
Critic=20
  a.. From New York: New York City Ballet, American Ballet Theater.=20
  b.. From Berkeley: White Oak Dance Project. International performing=20
schedule.=20
  c.. From Argentina: "Swan Lake" with Maximiliano Guerra and Adriana=20
Alberti.=20
  d.. From Vancouver: Orpheus by the Ballet British Columbia.=20
Agenda=20
  a.. The 70th anniversary of Jacob's Pillow Dance. NYCB at the New York=20
City-State Theater and the ABT at the Metropolitan Opera House, Daily=20
schedule. Shows in different parts of the world, auditions, classes,=20
festivals and more.=20
Opini=F3n=20
  a.. Education and Volition by Natalia Sokovikova. Part II=20
We also like to inform you that, if you use Google as a search engine, and=20
type "danzarevista", you could get an English translation for the magazine.=20
Just bear in mind that what you would be getting is just a mechanical=20
translation. This is not something that we endorse. But we also believe that=
=20
it might be an interesting option for those that cannot understand Spanish a=
t=20
all!=20

Thank you very much for your support.=20

Maritza Gueler=20
Publisher=20
DANZA en espa=F1ol
1412 McAllister St., Suite B