[NEohioPAL]FINAL 8 PERFORMANCES OF JACQUES BREL AT ACTORS SUMMIT

Thackaberr at aol.com Thackaberr at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 16:38:28 PDT 2002

--part1_f4.1d30edae.2a40ce35_boundary

For Immediate Release
For additional information contact:                 June 18, 2002
Neil Thackaberry 330-342-0800

Jacques Brel is Alive & Well
Final 8 Performances at
ACTORS' SUMMIT

The extended run at Actors' Summit, of Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living
in Paris will conclude on June 30. Thursday, Friday, & Saturday performances
begin at 8:00 PM, with Sunday matinees at 3:30 PM.

"As wonderful as the show is, we've got to get ready for our next
production," said Neil Thackaberry, Artistic Director. "We've cast the next
show and we need to get the stage ready."

The cast for the extended run of "Jacques Brel . . ." is the same as for the
original run in May with one exception. Tim Keo, a Cleveland based
professional actor took over one of the four roles from Scott Plate. "Tim has
worked into the show and the ensemble beautifully," said Wayne Turney, the
other male performer in the show.

The two women in the show, MaryJo Alexander & Sally Groth, are thrilled to
have the opportunity to perform in a longer than normal run. "The growth in
the performances from week to week has been astonishing," said Groth. "There
is a richness and a deepening of the emotions that you can't get in a short
run."

Performance Dates and Tickets
Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living in Paris runs through June 30, 2002, at
8 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $22
on Fridays and Saturdays and $20 on Thursdays and Sundays. Students and
Seniors receive a $4 discount. Group discounts are available.

Web site
Actors Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org.

Actors' Summit is a member of PACT, The Professional Alliance of Cleveland
Theaters.

Actors' Summit is working under a Small Professional Theater Contract, a
developmental agreement with Actors' Equity Association (the Union of
professional Actors and Stage managers).

--part1_f4.1d30edae.2a40ce35_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>For Immediate Release
<BR>For additional information contact:                 June 18, 2002
<BR>Neil Thackaberry 330-342-0800
<BR>
<BR><P ALIGN=CENTER></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>Jacques Brel is Alive & Well
<BR>Final 8 Performances at
<BR>ACTORS' SUMMIT</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B>
<BR><P ALIGN=LEFT>
<BR>The extended run at Actors' Summit, of Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living in Paris will conclude on June 30. Thursday, Friday, & Saturday performances begin at 8:00 PM, with Sunday matinees at 3:30 PM.
<BR>
<BR>"As wonderful as the show is, we've got to get ready for our next production," said Neil Thackaberry, Artistic Director. "We've cast the next show and we need to get the stage ready."
<BR>
<BR>The cast for the extended run of "Jacques Brel . . ." is the same as for the original run in May with one exception. Tim Keo, a Cleveland based professional actor took over one of the four roles from Scott Plate. "Tim has worked into the show and the ensemble beautifully," said Wayne Turney, the other male performer in the show.
<BR>
<BR>The two women in the show, MaryJo Alexander & Sally Groth, are thrilled to have the opportunity to perform in a longer than normal run. "The growth in the performances from week to week has been astonishing," said Groth. "There is a richness and a deepening of the emotions that you can't get in a short run."
<BR>
<BR>Performance Dates and Tickets
<BR>Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living in Paris runs through June 30, 2002, at 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $22 on Fridays and Saturdays and $20 on Thursdays and Sundays. Students and Seniors receive a $4 discount. Group discounts are available.
<BR>
<BR>Web site
<BR>Actors Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org.
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit is a member of PACT, The Professional Alliance of Cleveland Theaters.
<BR>
<BR>Actors' Summit is working under a Small Professional Theater Contract, a developmental agreement with Actors' Equity Association (the Union of professional Actors and Stage managers).</P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_f4.1d30edae.2a40ce35_boundary--