[NEohioPAL]Auditions for one open role -- The Man Who Came to Dinner / Berea Summer Theatre

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 23:11:08 PDT 2002

--part1_a1.293a1139.2a46a3c7_boundary

A series of roles to be played by one actor has opened up in my upcoming
production of The Man Who Came to Dinner at Berea Summer Theatre.  The actor
who was originally cast in these roles suffered an unrelated injury so he had
to drop out.  He will be fine, but not in time to be in the production.

So, I will have an open audition on Monday, July 1 at 7:00pm to replace him.
The audition will be held at the Kleist Center on the campus of
Baldwin-Wallace College. The Kleist Center is on Bagley Rd. in Berea, Ohio.

The play goes into rehearsal starting on July 2, opens July 31 and runs
through August 17.

The open role(s) which will be played by one actor are Sandy / Radio Tech 2 /
Mr. Baker / Deputy / Expressman.  Sandy is the fiance of June. The character
is in his twenties so the actor playing the role should be in his 20's -
30's.  Here is a link so that you can see who else is in the stellar cast:  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/ManWhoCameToDinner.html">
The Man Who Came To Dinner Cast</A>

No appointment is necessary. Please come prepared to read from the script.

If you have any questions, please reply to this e-mail.

Thanks,
Fred Sternfeld
<A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A>

--part1_a1.293a1139.2a46a3c7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>A series of roles to be played by one actor has opened up in my upcoming production of </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><I>The Man Who Came to Dinner</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></I> at Berea Summer Theatre.  The actor who was originally cast in these roles suffered an unrelated injury so he had to drop out.  He will be fine, but not in time to be in the production.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">So, I will have an open audition on Monday, July 1 at 7:00pm to replace him. The audition will be held at the Kleist Center on the campus of Baldwin-Wallace College. The Kleist Center is on Bagley Rd. in Berea, Ohio.</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
The play goes into rehearsal starting on July 2, opens July 31 and runs through August 17.<BR>
<BR>
The open role(s) which will be played by one actor are Sandy / Radio Tech 2 / Mr. Baker / Deputy / Expressman.  Sandy is the fiance of June. The character is in his twenties so the actor playing the role should be in his 20's - 30's.  Here is a link so that you can see who else is in the stellar cast:  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/ManWhoCameToDinner.html">The Man Who Came To Dinner Cast</A> <BR>
<BR>
No appointment is necessary. Please come prepared to read from the script.<BR>
<BR>
If you have any questions, please reply to this e-mail.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A> </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B><BR>