[NEohioPAL]I'm Not Rappaport/Charenton Theater to appear on Around Noon with Dee Perry Today!!!

James Mango jamesmango2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 23:10:07 PDT 2002

Wednesday, June 26th at 12:30 on 90.3 WCPN:

Artistic Director - James Mango and Director  -
Gregory M. Vovos will discuss the 2002 Park Bench Tour
- I'm Not Rappaport as well as Charenton's unique
approach to theater in Cleveland.

They will then be joined by cast members Bernard
Canepari and Van Jackson who will perform a scene from
the play and discuss what its like working on such a
unique project.

The Park Bench Tour opens this Friday at The Fine Arts
Garden at The Cleveland Museum of Art - Kicking off
its six week tour of Cleveland.

For more information please visit www.charenton.org