[NEohioPAL]Auditions for "The Cocktail Hour" at Coach House

Schaefer, Robert PS Robert.Schaefer at pbs.proquest.com
Mon Jul 1 08:18:06 PDT 2002

Coach House Theatre announces auditions for:

"The Cocktail Hour" by A.R. Gurney

directed by Jim Fippin

Production Dates: September 12-28, 2002
Rehearsals scheduled to begin August 5, 2002

When:		Monday, July 22, 7p.m. to 9p.m.
		Tuesday, July 23, 7p.m. to 9p.m.
Where:	Coach House Theatre
		732 West Exchange Street, Akron
		(Behind the Akron Woman's City Club)

needed:	2 men and 2 women
Actors auditioning will be asked to read from the script

Bradley: "...in his seventies..."
Ann: mid sixties to early seventies
John: "...in his early forties..."
Nina: "...mid-forties..."

Characters ages are taken from the script and do not necessarily reflect
any age requirement for actors auditioning for the play.

For more information about auditions for "The Cocktail Hour," please call
330-335-9013 (no calls after 10p.m. please).  If you have a headshot and
resume available, please bring it with you, but if you don't, don't worry!
We look forward to seeing you at auditions!

If you need directions, just drop me an e-mail as well, I'll do the best
I can.  (I can also answer basic questions about the theatre and maybe the
show!)

Bob Schaefer                            | "Where's the Kaboom?  There's
work: robert.schaefer at pbs.proquest.com  |  supposed to be an Earth-
home: bschaefer1 at neo.rr.com             |  shattering Kaboom!" - Marvin
phone: 330-659-1842                     |  Martian "Hare-Way to the Stars"