[NEohioPAL]Actors Summit Seeks Violinist

Thackaberr at aol.com Thackaberr at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 11:28:09 PDT 2002

--part1_13e.10ca7c1c.2a547d24_boundary

Actors' Summit, a professional theater in Hudson, Ohio seeks a skilled
violinist to perform with a terrific cast in I Love You, You're Perfect, Now
Change. We open July 11 and play Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00 PM and
Sunday afternoons at 3:30 PM.

The musician must be able to play classical, contemporary pop &
country/western styles. The musician is compensated for all rehearsals and
performances.

Please email your resume to info at actorssummit.org

--part1_13e.10ca7c1c.2a547d24_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Actors' Summit, a professional theater in Hudson, Ohio seeks a skilled violinist to perform with a terrific cast in I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change. We open July 11 and play Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00 PM and Sunday afternoons at 3:30 PM.
<BR>
<BR>The musician must be able to play classical, contemporary pop & country/western styles. The musician is compensated for all rehearsals and performances.
<BR>
<BR>Please email your resume to info at actorssummit.org</FONT></HTML>

--part1_13e.10ca7c1c.2a547d24_boundary--