[NEohioPAL]AUDITIONS: At NCCC, July 14th - Slasher film!

RaySzuch at aol.com RaySzuch at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 22:07:15 PDT 2002

--part1_17.2acf608c.2a59f5b0_boundary

AUDITIONS: =20
Sunday, July 14th, 1:00 - 4:00PM=20

WHERE:=20
North Coast Central Casting
4913 Storer Ave.=20
Cleveland, OH 44102=20
(216) 651-5441=20

SHOOT DATES: =20
July 27.28, 2002 (Saturday and Sunday)

CHARACTERS NEEDED:=20
2 to 4 Females - nonpaying - (Risky, with NO NUDITY. Ages 18-30, college=20
types.)
1 Male - nonpaying -- (Risky, with NO NUDITY. Ages 18-30, college types.)

CREW NEEDED:
3 Grips - That will assists in ALL areas of the film.

ABOUT THE STORY:=20
=B3Untitled Independent Film=B2 is the story of a want-a-be Forest Ranger th=
at=20
takes it upon himself to serve justice to those whole do not respect the law=
=20
in his area of the forest.

ABOUT THOSE INVOLVED:=20
TwistedSpine.com Productions is the brainchild of Ritch Yarber, Jim Musarra,=
=20
and Tim Mlckovsky. Three regular guys that think Big Time entertainment can=20
be made on a shoe string budget. Ritch Yarber says "There definitely is a=20
place in the film market for our product. Our films hinge on the idea that=20
the customers want entertainment first and foremost beyond all else. Pioneer=
s=20
like David "The Rock" Nelson have already blazed the trail for these films.=20
We are just fine tuning what he and others have already done." For more=20
information on those involved, please visit our web site. <A HREF=3D"http://=
www.twistedspine.com/">
www.twistedspine.com</A>

Ray Szuch, Director/CEO
<A HREF=3D"http://ncsme.homestead.com/home.html">North Coast Central Casting=
!</A>=20

--part1_17.2acf608c.2a59f5b0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>AUDITIONS:  <BR>
Sunday, July 14th, 1:00 - 4:00PM <BR>
<BR>
WHERE: <BR>
North Coast Central Casting<BR>
4913 Storer Ave. <BR>
Cleveland, OH 44102 <BR>
(216) 651-5441 <BR>
<BR>
SHOOT DATES:  <BR>
July 27.28, 2002 (Saturday and Sunday)<BR>
<BR>
CHARACTERS NEEDED: <BR>
2 to 4 Females - nonpaying - (Risky, with NO NUDITY. Ages 18-30, college typ=
es.)<BR>
1 Male - nonpaying -- (Risky, with NO NUDITY. Ages 18-30, college types.)<BR=

<BR>
CREW NEEDED:<BR>
3 Grips - That will assists in ALL areas of the film.<BR>
<BR>
ABOUT THE STORY: <BR>
=B3Untitled Independent Film=B2 is the story of a want-a-be Forest Ranger th=
at takes it upon himself to serve justice to those whole do not respect the=20=
law in his area of the forest.<BR>
<BR>
ABOUT THOSE INVOLVED: <BR>
TwistedSpine.com Productions is the brainchild of Ritch Yarber, Jim Musarra,=
 and Tim Mlckovsky. Three regular guys that think Big Time entertainment can=
 be made on a shoe string budget. Ritch Yarber says "There definitely is a p=
lace in the film market for our product. Our films hinge on the idea that th=
e customers want entertainment first and foremost beyond all else. Pioneers=20=
like David "The Rock" Nelson have already blazed the trail for these films.=20=
We are just fine tuning what he and others have already done." For more info=
rmation on those involved, please visit our web site. <A HREF=3D"http://www.=
twistedspine.com/">www.twistedspine.com</A><BR>
<BR>
Ray Szuch, Director/CEO<BR>