[NEohioPAL]Jenn Goodson & Jennifer Cochran star in July 9 Cain Park Cabaret

Ksenia ksenia at clvhts.com
Mon Jul 8 12:59:30 PDT 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3108981341_8629928_MIME_Part

See "Maria" and the "Reverend Mother" in a completely new light
at their July 9 Alma Cabaret in Cain Park
SISTERS, SAINTS & SINNERS

Sound of Music (Cain Park 2001) soulmates Jenn Goodson and Jennifer Cochran
reunite for a cabaret celebrating the darlings, devils, and divas of the
musical stage.  Whether it's starlight, streetlight or candle light, they
vow to provide you with an evening of women and song that is sure to
spontaneously combust!  The program features selections from The Sound of
Music, Nunsense, White Christmas, Cosi fan Tutte, Songs for a New World,
Gypsy, Rent, Bye Bye Birdie, Aida, Company, Rags, Side Show, and Dumbo!

Tuesday, July 9 at 8pm in Cain Park's Alma Theater
Tickets in advance $14, day of show $16.  Available at Ticketmaster and Cain
Park (216-371-3000).  Cain Park Ticket Office is open Tuesdays thru
Saturdays 9am-9pm, Sundays 12-9pm.

--MS_Mac_OE_3108981341_8629928_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Jenn Goodson & Jennifer Cochran star in July 9 Cain Park Cabaret=
</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>
<H2>See "Maria" and the "Reverend Mother" in a complete=
ly new light<BR>
at their July 9 Alma Cabaret in Cain Park <BR>
</H2><FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><H1>SISTERS, SAINTS & SINNERS<BR>
</H1></FONT>
<P>
<I>Sound of Music </I>(Cain Park 2001) soulmates <B>Jenn Goodson</B> and <B=
>Jennifer Cochran</B> reunite for a cabaret celebrating the darlings, devils=
, and divas of the musical stage.  Whether it's starlight, streetlight =
or candle light, they vow to provide you with an evening of women and song t=
hat is sure to spontaneously combust!  The program features selections =
from <I>The Sound of Music, Nunsense, White Christmas, Cosi fan Tutte, Songs=
 for a New World, Gypsy, Rent, Bye Bye Birdie, Aida, Company, Rags, Side Sho=
w</I>, and <I>Dumbo</I>!<BR>
<BR>
Tuesday, July 9 at 8pm in Cain Park's Alma Theater<BR>
Tickets in advance $14, day of show $16.  Available at Ticketmaster an=
d Cain Park (216-371-3000).  Cain Park Ticket Office is open Tuesdays t=
hru Saturdays 9am-9pm, Sundays 12-9pm.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3108981341_8629928_MIME_Part--