[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Shakespeare Festival on "Around Noon"

David Hansen david at badepitaph.org
Wed Jul 10 17:27:09 PDT 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3109160764_29578_MIME_Part

THE CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL CHATS
WITH DEE PERRY ON THURSDAY'S "AROUND NOON"

"As You Like It" director Jerrold Scott, actress Cassandra Vincent and
artistic director Lawrence Nehring will be Dee Perry's guests for Thursday,
July 11 on "Around Noon" which begins at noon on WCPN, 90.3 FM or online at
http://www.wcpn.org.

"As You Like It" opens Friday, July 12 - for a complete festival schedule,
check the CSF website at http://www.cleveshakes.org or call (216) 732-3311.

--MS_Mac_OE_3109160764_29578_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Cleveland Shakespeare Festival on "Around Noon"</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
THE CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL CHATS <BR>
WITH DEE PERRY ON THURSDAY'S "AROUND NOON"<BR>
<BR>
"As You Like It" director Jerrold Scott, actress Cassandra Vincen=
t and artistic director Lawrence Nehring will be Dee Perry's guests for Thur=
sday, July 11 on "Around Noon" which begins at noon on WCPN, 90.3 =
FM or online at http://www.wcpn.org.<BR>
<BR>
"As You Like It" opens Friday, July 12 - for a complete festival =
schedule, check the CSF website at <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.cleve=
shakes.org</U></FONT> or call (216) 732-3311.
</BODY>
</HTML>