[NEohioPAL]need comical guy for commercial

Les Szekely secretsout at msn.com
Thu Jul 11 21:59:02 PDT 2002

Need funny guy for commercial!!

Looking for actor/comic, age 18-late 20’s, with strong comic acting ability
to appear in a local, humorous but non-cheesy car commercial.  Must be able
to play a geeky character, along the lines of Jerry Lewis, Drew Carey, Jim
Carrey, or anyone along those lines.  Or just be funny.  We’ll know it when
we see it!

Non-Union.  We are shooting soon.  Please email a response along with a
resume or a line or two about your background.  Also, email a headshot or
photo, or if this is not possible, please mail photo to:

Les Szekely
C/o Creative Videos
511 Lake Forest Dr.
Bay Village, Oh.  44140