[NEohioPAL]Workshop Players Auditon reminder - "I Hate Hamlet"

WSPAmherst at aol.com WSPAmherst at aol.com
Sat Jul 13 22:20:06 PDT 2002

--part1_90.28c3b23d.2a62472c_boundary

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round
44820 Middle Ridge Rd.
Amherst, OH  44001
Phone:  (440) 988-5613
email:  WSPAmherst at aol.com
Website: www.workshopplayers.com

For Immediate Release

Workshop Players announces auditions for Paul Rudnick's comedy I HATE HAMLET,
Sunday, July 14, 2002 from 7-9 p.m. and Monday, July 15 from 7 - 9 p.m. at
the theatre.  Production dates are September 5 - 17, 2002.  All roles are
available. Needed are: 3 men: ages 25 - 50s, 3 women: ages 20s - 70s.
This play is a fast paced comedy full of charm & intellect and physically
demanding. If you think that Shakespeare is "algebra on stage"; be assured
this show is NOT the bard.  Prepare to enjoy yourself as the swashbuckling
ghost of John Barrymore takes on Andrew Rally, a light-weight young soap
opera star.  While fencing wits and swords, Barrymore gives Andrew lessons on
art, success, duty, women and life.  Fast, funny, and unapologetically silly.
Come prepared to read and move. The director is not looking for actors to
play "silliness", it develops naturally through the dialog.
For more information, contact the director, Pamela Pickworth at 440-785-2281
(leave a message)
Workshop Players Theatre is located on Middle Ridge Road in Amherst, halfway
between Rt. 2 and Rt. 58.

- 30 -

"If the whole world's a stage, I demand better lighting"

--part1_90.28c3b23d.2a62472c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Book Antiqua" LANG="0">Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round<BR>
44820 Middle Ridge Rd.<BR>
Amherst, OH  44001<BR>
Phone:  (440) 988-5613<BR>
email:  WSPAmherst at aol.com<BR>
Website: www.workshopplayers.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
For Immediate Release<BR>
<BR>
Workshop Players announces auditions for Paul Rudnick's comedy I HATE HAMLET, Sunday, July 14, 2002 from 7-9 p.m. and Monday, July 15 from 7 - 9 p.m. at the theatre.  Production dates are September 5 - 17, 2002.  All roles are available. Needed are: 3 men: ages 25 - 50s, 3 women: ages 20s - 70s.<BR>
This play is a fast paced comedy full of charm & intellect and physically demanding. If you think that Shakespeare is "algebra on stage"; be assured this show is NOT the bard.  Prepare to enjoy yourself as the swashbuckling ghost of John Barrymore takes on Andrew Rally, a light-weight young soap opera star.  While fencing wits and swords, Barrymore gives Andrew lessons on art, success, duty, women and life.  Fast, funny, and unapologetically silly. Come prepared to read and move. The director is not looking for actors to play "silliness", it develops naturally through the dialog. <BR>
For more information, contact the director, Pamela Pickworth at 440-785-2281 (leave a message)<BR>
Workshop Players Theatre is located on Middle Ridge Road in Amherst, halfway between Rt. 2 and Rt. 58.<BR>
<BR>
- 30 -<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Book Antiqua" LANG="0"><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#800080" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Book Antiqua" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#800080" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Book Antiqua" LANG="0">"If the whole world's a stage, I demand better lighting"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_90.28c3b23d.2a62472c_boundary--