[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema launches Indie Cleveland

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 06:52:03 PDT 2002

--part1_17d.b000203.2a63a68e_boundary

Prelude2Cinema has started a group to network filmmakers, actors and anyone
interested in bringing movies to Cleveland and creating movies here. Although
we are busy with our own projects, we still wanted to help this city become
more of a movie community. Indie Cleveland is free to join and all are
welcome. There will be a networking meeting, August 28, 2002. Visit Indie
Cleveland at <A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/ic.htm">http://www.prelude2cinema.com/ic.htm</A> for details.

--part1_17d.b000203.2a63a68e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=1>Prelude2Cinema has started a group to network filmmakers, actors and anyone interested in bringing movies to Cleveland and creating movies here. Although we are busy with our own projects, we still wanted to help this city become more of a movie community. Indie Cleveland is free to join and all are welcome. There will be a networking meeting, August 28, 2002. Visit Indie Cleveland at <A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/ic.htm">http://www.prelude2cinema.com/ic.htm</A> for details. </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_17d.b000203.2a63a68e_boundary--