[NEohioPAL]Sad News

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 12:04:50 PDT 2002

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Joe Bandille passed away this
morning.

He had a heart attack, and his wife Chris told me it was very quick.

No funeral is planned, as Joe did not want that. For those of you who know
Joe, this will not come as much of a surprise.

At some point there will be a memorial service for Joe......as we have many
amazing things to remember. I will keep you undated.

For those of you who did not know Joe, you missed knowing one of the finest
people there is. He was a mainstay at Beck Center for the past 10 years,
performing principal roles in AMADEUS, SYLVIA, THE CRUCIBLE, and so many
others. Most recently he was seen as Lyman Felt in THE RIDE DOWN MT. MORGAN.

To say Joe will be missed is the largest understatement I could possible
make.

Scott Spence