[NEohioPAL]Fwd: A new issue of DANZA magazine is on line

Bailarte at aol.com Bailarte at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 21:05:02 PDT 2002

--part1_b2.e7dfd9c.2a64c24c_boundary

From: "Maritza Gueler" <mgueler at danzarevista.com>
To: "DANZA" <escribenos at danzarevista.com>
Subject: A new issue of DANZA magazine is on line
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:05:59 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00D9_01C22C21.E42A1020

Dear friends:=20
Like every 15th of the month, a new issue of DANZA is once again available f=
or you to enjoy!=20
We have added a new link that would allow our readers to purchase books rela=
ted to the field of Dance. You will find the selection when you click the se=
ction "Libros"
In this issue of DANZA you will find:=20
Actualidad=20
- Interview to Carlos Acosta: his first contract with the ABT, his futures p=
erformances and his dreams.
- Dance with health. The most common problems with the hips.=20
- The Myth of Mayas in Guatemala through the choreography of Susana B. Willi=
ams from Dance-Forms Productions.=20
- Festivals: Vail International Dance Festival in Colorado (USA) and Festiva=
l Lila L=F3pez (M=E9xico)
- Holland: The anniversary of company Introdans.
- News: Susan Jaffe said good bye. Tom & Susana Evert Dance Theatre in Washi=
ngton. The winners of the USA- International Competition.
Cr=EDtica=20
- From New York: The end of the season for the New York City Ballet and Amer=
ican Ballet Theatre.
- From Spain: Eva Yerbabuena, a new flamenco's show.
- From Argentina: Extraordinary performance of the Ballet Contempor=E1neo de=
l Teatro San Mart=EDn dancing pieces of Nils Christe, Ton Wiggers and John W=
isman.=20
- From San Francisco: Evelyn Cisneros went back to the arena as the first ch=
aracter of "Mlada", opera of Rimsky-Korsakov. The San Francisco Ethnic Dance=
 Festival. Agenda=20
Free consultation for artists and companies, Jacobs Pillow Dance anniversary=
, Tango festivals in New Orleans and Buenos Aires, auditions, classes, festi=
vals and much more.=20
Opini=F3n=20
Currents choreographers in Cuba
Jobs and letters.=20
We also like to inform you that, if you use Google as a search engine, and t=
ype "danzarevista", you will get an English translation for the magazine. Ju=
st bear in mind that what you are getting is just a mechanical translation.=20=
This is not something that we endorse. But we also believe that it might be=20=
an interesting option for those that cannot understand Spanish at all!=20

Thank you very much for your support.=20

Maritza Gueler=20
Publisher=20
DANZA en espa=F1ol
1412 McAllister St., Suite B
San Francisco, CA 94115
VoiceFax: (415) 922-7280
www.danzarevista.com

------=_NextPart_000_00D9_01C22C21.E42A1020

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>Dear friends: </DIV>
<DIV>Like every 15<SUP>th</SUP> of the month, a new issue of DANZA is once a=
gain=20
available for you to enjoy! </DIV>
<DIV>We have added a new link that would allow our readers to purchase books=
=20
related to the field of Dance. You will find the selection when you click th=
e=20
section "Libros"</DIV>
<DIV>In this issue of DANZA you will find: </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Actualidad </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>- Interview to Carlos Acosta: his first contract with the ABT, his futu=
res=20
performances and his dreams.</DIV>
<DIV>- Dance with health. The most common problems with the hips. </DIV>
<DIV>- The Myth of Mayas in Guatemala through the choreography of Susana B.=20
Williams from Dance-Forms Productions. </DIV>
<DIV>- Festivals: Vail International Dance Festival in Colorado (USA) and=20
Festival Lila L=F3pez (M=E9xico)</DIV>
<DIV>- Holland: The anniversary of company Introdans.</DIV>
<DIV>- News: Susan Jaffe said good bye. Tom & Susana Evert Dance Theatre=
 in=20
Washington. The winners of the USA- International Competition.</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Cr=EDtica </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>- From New York: The end of the season for=20=
the New=20
York City Ballet and American Ballet Theatre.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>- From Spain: Eva Yerbabuena, a new flamenc=
o’s=20
show.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>- From Argentina: Extraordinary performance=
 of the=20
Ballet Contempor=E1neo del Teatro San Mart=EDn dancing pieces of Nils Christ=
e, Ton=20
Wiggers and John Wisman.</FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2>- From San Francisco: Evelyn Cisneros=
 went=20
back to the arena as the first character of "Mlada", opera of Rimsky-Korsako=
v.=20
The San Francisco Ethnic Dance Festival. <STRONG>Agenda</STRONG></FONT></FON=
T>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Free consultation for artists and companies=
, Jacobs=20
Pillow Dance anniversary, Tango festivals in New Orleans and Buenos Aires,=20
auditions, classes, festivals and much more.</FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Opini=F3n</FONT> </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Currents choreographers in Cuba</FONT></DIV=

<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jobs and letters.</FONT></STRONG> <=
/DIV>
<DIV>
<P>We also like to inform you that, if you use Google as a search engine, an=
d=20
type "danzarevista", you will get an English translation for the magazine. J=
ust=20
bear in mind that what you are getting is just a mechanical translation. Thi=
s is=20
not something that we endorse. But we also believe that it might be an=20
interesting option for those that cannot understand Spanish at all! </P>
<P>Thank you very much for your support. </P></DIV>
<DIV>Maritza Gueler </DIV>
<DIV>Publisher </DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>DANZA en espa=F1ol<BR>1412 McAllister St.,=20=
Suite=20
B<BR>San Francisco, CA 94115<BR>VoiceFax: (415) 922-7280<BR><A   href=3D"htt=
p://www.danzarevista.com">www.danzarevista.com</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML=