[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Youth Theatre Presents A Midsummer Night's Dream

Denstorino at aol.com Denstorino at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 17:21:42 PDT 2002

Cleveland Youth Theatre proudly presents its production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. We have a fabulous cast of 23 people ranging in ages from 5 to adult.

We run July 18-26 at 7:30 and July 21st at 2:00.

Tickets are only $5.00. We are located at Reinberger Auditorium, 5209 Detroit Ave. Cleveland. At West Side Ecumenical Ministries.

Please call 216-651-2037 ext. 481 for info and reservations.