[NEohioPAL]Joe Bandille Memorial

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 17:56:16 PDT 2002

Hello Everyone~~~

I would like to let everyone know that there will be a "casual dress only"
memorial for Joe Bandille this Friday in Amherst. It is my hope that there
will also be a theatre memorial for Joe at Beck in the near future. So, if
you find it impossible to attend this Friday, please know that you should
have another chance to gather in Joe's name. More information on the Beck
memorial will be forthcoming.

Here is the information for this Friday's memorial:

St. Joseph's Church
200 St. Joseph Dr.
Amherst, OH
440-871-4415

Take I-90 west to Rt. 58
Exit on Rt. 58
Turn left at bottom of exit
Turn right on Cleveland
Turn right on St. Joseph Dr.

Please remember, it was Joe's wish that any event be "Casual" ONLY. Beatles
shirts would be a nice touch.

Many of you have asked for Chris' address for cards:

Chris Bandille
455 Blossom
Amherst, OH
44001