[NEohioPAL]SCAM sent to me from a friend...

It ain't SPAM, it's M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:56:38 PDT 2002

--0-1617713128-1026926865=:65899

Thought I'd share with ya'! Hope all is well!

Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)

Here is a new scam going around. You'll agree that
this crosses the line. I recieved a copy of this. Someone with the email account "metromovie3 at aol.com" claiming to be from ORIGINAL FILMS, claiming to be the producers Neal Moritz and Brad Luff - has been emailing actors/actresses and supposedly going to be holding auditions in Cleveland.

Paramont Pictures and MTV Films have teamed up with rapper Ludacris and Original Film to develop a comedic feature film around the rap star tenatively titled "Skip Days" which Phil Bowman will write.  They do have a movie in development with Mystikal, but they are NOT sending these emails.

(This was cut & pasted from an Associated Press release)

THIS IS NOT TRUE - BE CAREFUL! I spoke with Elizabeth in their production office and they are NOT having any auditions and they use only SAG casting agents. They are disturbed at the email I sent them, and are pursuing it legally on their end.  For someone to do this is highly illegal. Not to mention really scummy.

DO NOT DO STUFF LIKE THIS! IT IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!  Trying to rape someone's dreams like this .... Now THIS pisses me off.

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite boasting over 6,501+ friends and a ton of NEW stuff for "Summer 2002"!!!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002