[NEohioPAL]Tickets Almost Gone for 'Our Sentimental Journey' at NCP

AdMan7601 at aol.com AdMan7601 at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 23:24:04 PDT 2002

--part1_111.154f1e55.2a679c0a_boundary

scroll down for cast list
'Our Sentimental Journey' continues its fantastic run through July 27th.
    Less than 100 tickets remain for this production! Get yours today!

An audience member said this after opening night, "It's the best
representation of my generations' music that I've seen in years!" and another
said that "It was wonderful! We're coming back again!"

 Thursday thru Saturday performances at 8:00 PM,
Next Thursday's performance and all Sunday Matinees at 2:30 PM are sold out.
Where:
       The North Canton Playhouse, located on seventh street in North Canton,
attached to Hoover High School. All performances take place in the McManaway
Studio, with it's intimate 40 seat house.
Tickets: All tickets are $10, with student and senior prices at $8. Tickets
are selling very very fast, so if you want tickets call the box office soon.
The box office numbers are 330-494-1613 or 330-494-1693, and they are open
Monday through Friday, 9AM-2PM..
       The slate includes jazz, swing, blues, torch, show, war, and patriotic
music from that Era in song and dance form.  It was designed to thank and pay
tribute to our veterans and a generation who fought for the freedoms we hope
to continue to enjoy. This is an intergenerational event, as our production
cast & team ranges in age from 18 -77.
       One number, "A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square," is also a special
dedication to the memory of our beloved Patrick W. Ickes, an extraordinary
musician & educator who passed away last November. Six of the twelve people
involved with the show worked with Patrick in some musical milieu. Lisa M.
Belopotosky, a former student of Patrick, will perform the honors.

cast
Director/co-Music Director     Cheryl M. Petrovic
co-Music Director     Jerry Hastings
Master of Ceremonies     Joeseph Petrovic

Rosie Riveters          G.I. Joes
Lindsay Blair            Charles Gregorcic
Lisa M. Belopotosky
Marcella Dulac         Adam C. Kern
Dawn L. Myers         Art Lavigne
Chanda K. Porter      John M. Moauro

Hope to see & meet you there!

--part1_111.154f1e55.2a679c0a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>scroll down for cast list
<BR>'Our Sentimental Journey' continues its fantastic run through July 27th.
<BR>    Less than 100 tickets remain for this production! Get yours today!
<BR>
<BR>An audience member said this after opening night, "It's the best representation of my generations' music that I've seen in years!" and another said that "It was wonderful! We're coming back again!"
<BR>
<BR> Thursday thru Saturday performances at 8:00 PM,
<BR>Next Thursday's performance and all Sunday Matinees at 2:30 PM are sold out.
<BR>Where:
<BR>       The North Canton Playhouse, located on seventh street in North Canton, attached to Hoover High School. All performances take place in the McManaway Studio, with it's intimate 40 seat house.
<BR>Tickets: All tickets are $10, with student and senior prices at $8. Tickets are selling very very fast, so if you want tickets call the box office soon. The box office numbers are 330-494-1613 or 330-494-1693, and they are open Monday through Friday, 9AM-2PM..
<BR>       The slate includes jazz, swing, blues, torch, show, war, and patriotic music from that Era in song and dance form.  It was designed to thank and pay tribute to our veterans and a generation who fought for the freedoms we hope to continue to enjoy. This is an intergenerational event, as our production cast & team ranges in age from 18 -77.
<BR>       One number, "A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square," is also a special dedication to the memory of our beloved Patrick W. Ickes, an extraordinary musician & educator who passed away last November. Six of the twelve people involved with the show worked with Patrick in some musical milieu. Lisa M. Belopotosky, a former student of Patrick, will perform the honors.
<BR>
<BR>cast
<BR>Director/co-Music Director     Cheryl M. Petrovic
<BR>co-Music Director     Jerry Hastings
<BR>Master of Ceremonies     Joeseph Petrovic
<BR>
<BR>Rosie Riveters          G.I. Joes
<BR>Lindsay Blair            Charles Gregorcic
<BR>Lisa M. Belopotosky
<BR>Marcella Dulac         Adam C. Kern
<BR>Dawn L. Myers         Art Lavigne
<BR>Chanda K. Porter      John M. Moauro
<BR>
<BR>Hope to see & meet you there!
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_111.154f1e55.2a679c0a_boundary--