[NEohioPAL]Crisis in the Arts.....LA TIMES....Please Read!!!!!!

Bailarte at aol.com Bailarte at aol.com
Sun Jul 21 21:21:32 PDT 2002

Many of you read the Plain Dealer today's article on cuts from foundations and
how we non-profits have been affected and it will get worst ( like if it was
not bad already).

For those interested, there is an LA TIMES article also about this crisis on
today's paper and focuses on several organizations in the nation, and we are
one....a very simple quote....( actually they sent a photographer to take
pictures of Susana and Tom in action this week). The Cleveland Playhouse is
an interest point of focus also.

The article is pretty large and well written ( you know a paper from a main
city in the nation...)

I could send the copy, but rather I will send you the direct link....if you
can not open it, just go to www.latimes.com, and from there click on
Nonprofit Hurts, in the Main Page, right next to the photo of the Golf
Champion.

Thank you for your support and attention

copy and paste the address below into your Web Browser's address window
http://www.latimes.com/templates/misc/printstory.jsp?slug=la%2Dna%2Dfound21jul

21

Tom & Susana Evert Dance Theatre
please visit our website
<<A HREF="http://www.EvertDance.com">http://www.EvertDance.com</A>>
<A HREF="www.EvertDance.com">AOL </A>
*Please let us know if you prefer not to receive our messages...we will try
to get you off
and also let us know if you get doubles so we can clean our list.