[NEohioPAL]Re: Workshop Players Silent Auction

Leuszler at aol.com Leuszler at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 23:14:33 PDT 2002

--part1_34.2ad2ba55.2a770eee_boundary

Hey to all,

It's your old pal Mike Leuszler doing a last minute e-mail plea for items for
our annual Workshop Players Awards Banquet Silent Auction (take a breath).
The auction will be held at this year's Awards Banquet, which is Sunday
August 18 at Spitzer Plaza.  To bid, you must attend the banquet.  You don't
have to attend the banquet to donate.  If you have something that you'd like
to donate, by all means, donate away.

I won't need the items until the night of the banquet, but if you aren't
going to be there, please contact me so that arrangements can be made to get
the items out there.

For the rest of you, please send me (via e-mail would be best) a brief
description of the item, it's (relative) retail cost, minimum bid (if
applicable), your name, address, and phone number.  That way, I can make up
bidding sheets ahead of time.

Examples of items from previous auctions include:

For the second year in a row... A date with Steve Brown, editor of the
Chronicle-Telegram's Encore Entertainment Section, to see one of the Broadway
Series shows up at Playhouse Square, with dinner included.

Woodwork projects by Bill Reising.

Various arts and crafts items.

Computer Games.

A framed photo of Browns Stadium.

A date with Don Wozniak.

Very old, and collectible scripts.

Maid service by Sarah Boesger.

Clean out the garage, create something, sell yourself into slavery for a day
(or night, you sly dog!).  Do whatever it takes to donate something to the
auction.  Money generated by the auction will go to Workshop Players.

For those of you who got this in two or more copies, I apologize.  If you
don't see someone's name on this list who might be willing to donate, by all
means, contact them.

Thanks!!!!!
Mike Leuszler
Board of Trustees
Workshop Players

--part1_34.2ad2ba55.2a770eee_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Book Antiqua" LANG="0">Hey to all,<BR>
<BR>
It's your old pal Mike Leuszler doing a last minute e-mail plea for items for our annual Workshop Players Awards Banquet Silent Auction (take a breath).  The auction will be held at this year's Awards Banquet, which is Sunday August 18 at Spitzer Plaza.  To bid, you must attend the banquet.  You don't have to attend the banquet to donate.  If you have something that you'd like to donate, by all means, donate away.  <BR>
<BR>
I won't need the items until the night of the banquet, but if you aren't going to be there, please contact me so that arrangements can be made to get the items out there. <BR>
<BR>
For the rest of you, please send me (via e-mail would be best) a brief description of the item, it's (relative) retail cost, minimum bid (if applicable), your name, address, and phone number.  That way, I can make up bidding sheets ahead of time.  <BR>
<BR>
Examples of items from previous auctions include:<BR>
<BR>
For the second year in a row... A date with Steve Brown, editor of the Chronicle-Telegram's Encore Entertainment Section, to see one of the Broadway Series shows up at Playhouse Square, with dinner included. <BR>
<BR>
Woodwork projects by Bill Reising.<BR>
<BR>
Various arts and crafts items.<BR>
<BR>
Computer Games.<BR>
<BR>
A framed photo of Browns Stadium.<BR>
<BR>
A date with Don Wozniak.<BR>
<BR>
Very old, and collectible scripts.<BR>
<BR>
Maid service by Sarah Boesger.<BR>
<BR>
Clean out the garage, create something, sell yourself into slavery for a day (or night, you sly dog!).  Do whatever it takes to donate something to the auction.  Money generated by the auction will go to Workshop Players.  <BR>
<BR>
For those of you who got this in two or more copies, I apologize.  If you don't see someone's name on this list who might be willing to donate, by all means, contact them.  <BR>
<BR>
Thanks!!!!!<BR>
Mike Leuszler<BR>
Board of Trustees<BR>