[NEohioPAL]NEOPAL Discount to "I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE"

Thackaberr at aol.com Thackaberr at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 16:19:04 PDT 2002

--part1_186.ba67800.2a79ac1b_boundary

The critically acclaimed production of I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE
is continuing its run at Actors' Summit in Hudson.

The production, which features Andrew Brelich, Kari Kandel, Jenn Goodson, and
Keith Stevens, has been playing to enthusiastic (standing O's) and large
houses.

Because the extension was announced so late, NEOPAL subscribers can receive a
$5 discount off regular (adult) tickets for THIS WEEKEND ONLY! (August 1, 2,
3, 4).

Please mention NEOPAL when you make your reservations, or bring a printout of
this email to the box office. Tickets can be purchased by phone at
330-342-0800.

--part1_186.ba67800.2a79ac1b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>The critically acclaimed production of I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE is continuing its run at Actors' Summit in Hudson.
<BR>
<BR>The production, which features Andrew Brelich, Kari Kandel, Jenn Goodson, and Keith Stevens, has been playing to enthusiastic (standing O's) and large houses.
<BR>
<BR>Because the extension was announced so late, NEOPAL subscribers can receive a $5 discount off regular (adult) tickets for THIS WEEKEND ONLY! (August 1, 2, 3, 4).
<BR>
<BR>Please mention NEOPAL when you make your reservations, or bring a printout of this email to the box office. Tickets can be purchased by phone at 330-342-0800.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_186.ba67800.2a79ac1b_boundary--