[NEohioPAL]ladies in film

It ain't SPAM, it's Mitch! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 1 16:07:11 PDT 2002

--0-2074055341-1028231589=:99276

I heard about a little thing that goes down in Texas (Austin) that maybe ladies in film out here would like to know about.

Here's the lead info. below! It's not much, but anyone with skills can track them down!

Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)

3826 Lake Austin Blvd, 78703 telephone (???)477-2900

A bunch of Reel Women got together and decided that we needed to do some
more casual and social events.  It's great to get all
that good information at the meetings and to get educated at the
workshops, but sometimes we just want to chat . . . and get to
know each other . . . and to pick each others' brains!  Not only that,
but if you miss a meeting, then you have to wait a whole month
before you get connected again.  So, here's the answer!  The first
Monday of every month will be a "First Monday Mix" (at a different location each month, which will be announced in the UPDATES).  If the First Monday happens to be a holiday, then we might bump it into the next week, but we'll let you know for sure.

If you're working on a project, looking for advice or support, or just need to get away from the computer and out of the house for awhile, this might be just the thing.

Open to everyone!

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite boasting over 6,501+ friends and a ton of NEW stuff for "Summer 2002"!!!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002