[NEohioPAL]massage for performers

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:34:19 PDT 2002

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Greetings Fellow Neohiopal People,</P>
<P>I thought that you might be interested in taking advantage of an offer from a friend who is both supportive of and sympathetic to the arts and all that is involved! Enjoy!<BR><BR><FONT face="Courier New">Warmest Greeting to all of you hard working theatre professionals, <BR><BR>My name is Angel Edwards and I'm a massage practitioner in the Cleveland area. I'd like to tell you about a special deal I'm offering to all of the overworked performers in the area. <BR><BR>Performing is a tough job. The mental and physical stress can really wear down your most vital tool, your body. Massage is a wonderful way to help you deal with the stress and sore muscles that result from performing.  It's also effective in preventing illness as well as promoting healing and general well being. <BR><BR>Times are tough for the arts. I know this and that's why I'm extending this special offer to you.  Schedule an appointment in the months of September and October and mention the <STRONG><EM>NEOHIOPAL LIST</EM></STRONG>. <BR><U><STRONG>You'll receive a discount of $20 off the regular cost of</STRONG> <STRONG>a home visit.</STRONG> </U> That's an hour massage, in the comfort of your own home, for the <STRONG><U>low price of only $50.</U></STRONG> <BR>You treat your audience to the best in entertainment, isn't it time you do something nearly as nice for yourself? <BR>Call today. <BR><BR><BR>Angel Edwards <BR>Massage Practitioner <BR>216-469-0900 </FONT><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive">Vincent Magic Productions</FONT>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>P.O.Box 21310
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>South Euclid, Ohio