[NEohioPAL]Auditions for "No Sex Please, We're British" at Aurora Community Theatre

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Fri Aug 23 13:14:31 PDT 2002

The Aurora Community Theatre is holding auditions for that riotous
long-running British comedy "No Sex Please, We're British" on Tuesday and
Wednesday evening, Sept. 3 and 4 at 7:30pm at the theatre located in the
Center for Performing Arts (Aurora Library Building) at the intersection of
Rts. 43 and 306.  Scripts are available in the libary.  Production dates
are November 1-23.  Director, Barbara Rhoades is looking for 4 women and 6
men.  For more information please call 330-562-1818 or Marianne Paul
(Producer) at 216-515-6534 or 330-562-9065.