[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Ops at Cleveland Public Theatre

Imymdray at cs.com Imymdray at cs.com
Wed Aug 28 14:28:06 PDT 2002

--part1_88.1d40b446.2a9e7d64_boundary

Help with Renovations and Cleaning
Friday, Sept. 6th and Saturday, Sept. 7th
Wednesday, Sept. 10th and Thursday Sept. 11th
Come one or more days!
Renovation work will involve painting.
Cleaning will involve vacuuming, mopping, dusting, etc. (not thankless work
in the least!  This is so important to presenting a comfortable, enjoyable
environment for all)

Gala Benefit for the World Premiere
of
Blue Sky Transmission, A Tibetan Book of the Dead

Friday, September 13th
We need event prep and catering help from the afternoon through 8pm
(You can come somewhere in there for a couple hours or more or less if need
be.)
We also need ushers from 6:45pm - 9:45pm.

Blue Sky Transmission - the run
The dates of the run are:
9/13,14,15
9/19,20,21,22
9/26,27,28,29
Ushers are needed from 6:45 - 9:45 for Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows
and from 1:45-4:45 for Sunday Matinees

contact: Mia Stromberg, Volunteer Coordinator CPT
(216) 631-2727 ext. 362
imymdray at cs.com

Thank you!

--part1_88.1d40b446.2a9e7d64_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  SIZE=2><B>Help with Renovations and Cleaning</B>
<BR><B>Friday, Sept. 6th </B>and <B>Saturday, Sept. 7th</B>
<BR><B>Wednesday, Sept. 10th</B> and <B>Thursday Sept. 11th</B>
<BR>Come one or more days!
<BR>Renovation work will involve painting.
<BR>Cleaning will involve vacuuming, mopping, dusting, etc. (not thankless work in the least!  This is so important to presenting a comfortable, enjoyable environment for all)
<BR>
<BR><B>
<BR>Gala Benefit </B>for the <B>World Premiere
<BR></B>of
<BR><B><I>Blue Sky Transmission, A Tibetan Book of the Dead
<BR></I>
<BR>Friday, September 13th<I>
<BR></B></I>We need <U>event prep and catering help</U> from the afternoon through 8pm
<BR>(You can come somewhere in there for a couple hours or more or less if need be.)
<BR>We also need <U>ushers</U> from 6:45pm - 9:45pm.
<BR><B><I>
<BR>Blue Sky Transmission - </I>the run</B>
<BR>The dates of the run are:
<BR>9/13,14,15
<BR>9/19,20,21,22
<BR>9/26,27,28,29
<BR><U>Ushers</U> are needed from 6:45 - 9:45 for Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows and from 1:45-4:45 for Sunday Matinees
<BR>
<BR>contact: Mia Stromberg, <I>Volunteer Coordinator CPT
<BR></I>(216) 631-2727 ext. 362
<BR>imymdray at cs.com
<BR>
<BR>Thank you!