[NEohioPAL]SEEKING SCRIPT - NORTH CANTON PLAYHOUSE

AngelAndGino1 at aol.com AngelAndGino1 at aol.com
Sun Sep 8 15:32:13 PDT 2002

--part1_23.23d0d6b8.2aacc944_boundary

NORTH CANTON PLAYHOUSE
SEEKING SCRIPT

Does anyone have any information regarding the script,
"Mama's Veil"

We are trying to get a copy of the script or any
how to get information on the show.

If you have any information, please e-mail
Mary McManaway, Artistic Director at:
manaway at neo.rr.com

--part1_23.23d0d6b8.2aacc944_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffff80"><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3><B>NORTH CANTON PLAYHOUSE<BR>
SEEKING SCRIPT<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Does anyone have any information regarding the script,<BR>
"Mama's Veil"<BR>
<BR>
We are trying to get a copy of the script or any<BR>
how to get information on the show.<BR>
<BR>
If you have any information, please e-mail<BR>
Mary McManaway, Artistic Director at:<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">manaway at neo.rr.com</B></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_23.23d0d6b8.2aacc944_boundary--