[NEohioPAL]Habitat For Insanity Opens Sept 20th

James_Fath at progressive.com James_Fath at progressive.com
Thu Sep 12 23:53:04 PDT 2002

Its been a whole year since our Last show and Habitat For Insanity is back
and bigger then ever with its second Review "Homeland Security Blanket" or
"Charleton Forget your Gun"

Check out our website.
http://www.habitat-for-insanity.com

Shows are every Friday and Saturday at 8pm
Sept 20 through October 05
Tickets are $8 for students and $10 for adults.
Its in the Cleveland Blackbox Theatre (AKA Cabaret Dada)
1210 West 6th street.
(underneath The Liquid...warehouse district ... Corner of West 6th and
Lakeside)

But don't take my word for it. Just read what the Plain Dealer had to say:

      "...Again we have never heard of this show and would kindly request
that you stop calling us and ask us about it to create this, so called,
buzz that you are looking for.  Please....For the love of god stop calling
us"

Or How about the News Harold

      "No we are not only not interested but we're considering folding the
paper just to insure that you would finally stop calling us"

How about what the Christian Science Monitor had to say?

            "Your show made us seriously consider atheism"

Or even my mom

      "I read your scripts and you are no longer my son"

See you at the show!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be a blast!!!!