[NEohioPAL]Hiring 2-4 Puppeteers or Ventriloquists for TV show & other venues

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 08:12:20 PDT 2002

Natural Bridges LLC, an Ohio-based children's production company is looking
to bring on-board two (2) to four (4) Full-Time and/or Part-Time Puppeteers
or Ventriloquists for our TV Show "Natural Bridges" and for performances at
parties, hospital and nursing home visits, and other venues.

We are looking to add at least two (2) qualified and experienced Puppeteers
or Ventriloquists to our Cast of NB Puppeteers.  You must be able to operate
a variety of characters, be willing to practice, learn other aspects such as
music, dance and acting, and above all, you must be a TEAM player.

We are mainly looking for Puppeteers or Ventriloquists that either live in
Ohio or nearby states, as all of our activities take place in Ohio.

We will be accepting resumes and information until October 13, 2002.  If you
are interested, please send us a resume and information about yourself
(include a picture or performance tape if applicable) to:

Natural Bridges LLC
Attn:  NB Puppeteers
Post Office Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688

Further information about Natural Bridges may be viewed at our temporary
website: http://www.thenaturalbridges.com

Kirky
Pierogi Productions - division of Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
PierogiProductOH at aol.com
www.thenaturalbridges.com