[NEohioPAL]Men Needed for "Fiddler" Cast

Jeff R Simons jrsimons at vls.com
Mon Sep 23 09:57:09 PDT 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3115622850_304008_MIME_Part

Seeking four men to fill out cast of Fiddler on the Roof at Huntington
Playhouse.  We are in need of two men aged 18 to 24 to play the roles of
Perchik and Fyedka and two men aged 30 to 50 to play the roles of Mordcha,
the Innkeeper and Avrahm, the Bookseller.  Fyedka and Mordcha are
non-singing roles.  Perchik and Avrahm are singing roles.  Interested men
should contact director, J. R. Simons, directly by phone at 440-323-1512 or
by email at jovialities at excite.com.  Rehearsals begin 9/29/02.  Performances
from 11/21/02 through 12/15/02.  Looking forward to adding talented men to
an already talented cast.

Thanks!
--
J. R. Simons
Producer
Visit us on the web at www.jovialities.8m.com
Email:  jovialities at excite.com

--MS_Mac_OE_3115622850_304008_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Men Needed for "Fiddler" Cast</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Seeking four men to fill out cast of <I>Fiddler on the Roof</I> at Huntingt=
on Playhouse.  We are in need of two men aged 18 to 24 to play the role=
s of Perchik and Fyedka and two men aged 30 to 50 to play the roles of Mordc=
ha, the Innkeeper and Avrahm, the Bookseller.  Fyedka and Mordcha are n=
on-singing roles.  Perchik and Avrahm are singing roles.  Interest=
ed men should contact director, J. R. Simons, directly by phone at 440-323-1=
512 or by email at jovialities at excite.com.  Rehearsals begin 9/29/02. &=
nbsp;Performances from 11/21/02 through 12/15/02.  Looking forward to a=
dding talented men to an already talented cast.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
-- <BR>
J. R. Simons<BR>
Producer<BR>
The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd.<BR>
888-877-9563<BR>
Visit us on the web at www.jovialities.8m.com <BR>
Email:  jovialities at excite.com <BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3115622850_304008_MIME_Part--