[NEohioPAL]CCDT in concert this weekend at CPT

Ccontempdt at aol.com Ccontempdt at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 10:16:32 PDT 2002

--part1_3f.12078f68.2ac0880a_boundary

Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre presents=E2=80=A6

Rewind:  A collection of audience favorites
September 27, 28, and 29   =20
Cleveland Public Theatre, Mainstage=20
6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland
Friday and Saturday at 8pm and Sunday at 3pm

As a part of CCDT's 2002-2003 "Red, Hot and New" season of performance and=20
special events CCDT presents Rewind: A collection of audience favorites from=
=20
the company's exciting and diverse repertoire of contemporary dance works.=20
Repertory for this weekends program includes:  Artistic/Executive Director=20
Michael Medcalf's Aria, Lovejoy Lane featuring actress Ebani Edwards,=20
Ostinato, and Love Suite Love.  Also on the program are guest choreographers=
=20
Gary Abbott's Five Ladies, Peter Kalivas' In the Presence (restaged by the=20
choreographer en pointe), and Krislyn World's Read Matthew 11:28. Each=20
evening will featuring a different program.

Ticket prices:  18 general admission/15 seniors and students
Call 216.631.2727 for tickets and reservations

Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre's 2002-2003 "Red, Hot and New" season i=
s=20
made possible with the support of its Board of Directors, The City of=20
Cleveland, Cleveland Center for Contemporary Art, Cleveland Clinic Health=20
Systems, Cleveland Public Theatre, Cuyahoga Community College=E2=80=99s Cent=
er for=20
Arts and Culture, Epstein Design Partners, Inc., Kaiser Permante,=20
Kaleidoscope Magazine, The Kulas Foundation, Nannette Bedway Studio, The Ohi=
o=20
Arts Council, The United Black Fund,The University of Akron, Young Audiences=
=20
and many generous individual contributors.

--part1_3f.12078f68.2ac0880a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2><B>Cleveland Contemporary=
 Dance Theatre presents=E2=80=A6</B>
<BR>
<BR><B>Rewind:  A collection of audience favorites
<BR>September 27, 28, and 29
<BR>Cleveland Public Theatre, Mainstage=20
<BR>6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland
<BR>Friday and Saturday at 8pm and Sunday at 3pm
<BR></B>
<BR>As a part of<B> CCDT's 2002-2003 "Red, Hot and New" </B>season of perfor=
mance and special events CCDT presents<B> Rewind: </B>A collection of audien=
ce favorites from the company's exciting and diverse repertoire of contempor=
ary dance works. Repertory for this weekends program includes: <B> Arti=
stic/Executive Director <I>Michael Medcalf's Aria, Lovejoy Lane featuring ac=
tress Ebani Edwards, Ostinato, and Love Suite Love.</I> </B> Also on th=
e program are guest choreographers <B><I>Gary Abbott's Five Ladies, Peter Ka=
livas' In the Presence (restaged by the choreographer en pointe),</I> and <I=
>Krislyn World's Read Matthew 11:28.</B></I> Each evening will featuring a d=
ifferent program.
<BR>
<BR>Ticket prices:  18 general admission/15 seniors and students
<BR>Call 216.631.2727 for tickets and reservations
<BR>
<BR><I>Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre's 2002-2003 "Red, Hot and New" s=
eason is made possible with the support of its Board of Directors, The City=20=
of Cleveland, Cleveland Center for Contemporary Art, Cleveland Clinic Health=
 Systems, Cleveland Public Theatre, Cuyahoga Community College=E2=80=99s Cen=
ter for Arts and Culture, Epstein Design Partners, Inc., Kaiser Permante, Ka=
leidoscope Magazine, The Kulas Foundation, Nannette Bedway Studio, The Ohio=20=
Arts Council, The United Black Fund,The University of Akron, Young Audiences=
 and many generous individual contributors.<BR><BR><BR><BR></I></FONT></HTML=

--part1_3f.12078f68.2ac0880a_boundary--