[NEohioPAL]Auditions For "Marie Louise" in Clague Playhouse production of MY THREE ANGELS

Dafgcf at cs.com Dafgcf at cs.com
Mon Sep 23 10:46:18 PDT 2002

--part1_23.24a4a934.2ac08d9e_boundary

Clague Playhouse, 1371 Clague Road (between Hilliard and Detroit) in Westlake
will be holding auditions for the part of Marie Louise in "My Three Angels"
on Wednesday, September 25th from 7:30pm to 9:30pm at the playhouse. The play
opens November 8th, runs Thursday thru Sunday, except Thanksgiving, and
closes December 1st. The part calls for an actress who can play her early
20s, attractive, charming and naive. Please direct any questions to Doug
Farren at 216 521-8257 or Dafgcf at cs.com.

--part1_23.24a4a934.2ac08d9e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Clague Playhouse, 1371 Clague Road (between Hilliard and Detroit) in Westlake will be holding auditions for the part of Marie Louise in "My Three Angels" on Wednesday, September 25th from 7:30pm to 9:30pm at the playhouse. The play opens November 8th, runs Thursday thru Sunday, except Thanksgiving, and closes December 1st. The part calls for an actress who can play her early 20s, attractive, charming and naive. Please direct any questions to Doug Farren at 216 521-8257 or Dafgcf at cs.com.  </FONT></HTML>

--part1_23.24a4a934.2ac08d9e_boundary--