[NEohioPAL]QUESTION

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Mon Sep 23 13:47:06 PDT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26330.F5FACE70

Does anyone out there know how to find out what talent agency represents a
certain actor? I'm not necessarily talking about local actors, but how would
I find out what agency represents say, John Ritter or Dabney Coleman?

(Those are just examples.. I'm not trying to contact them in particular)

If you can help me out, please email me at rferguson at woio.com

thank you

"Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do." D.B.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26330.F5FACE70

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>QUESTION</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Does anyone out there know how to find =
out what talent agency represents a certain actor? I'm not necessarily =
talking about local actors, but how would I find out what agency =
represents say, John Ritter or Dabney Coleman? </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(Those are just examples.. I'm not =
trying to contact them in particular)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">If you can help me out, please email =
me at rferguson at woio.com</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">thank you</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">"Planet Earth is blue and there's =
nothing I can do." D.B.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>